game pass extraction R6 — This guide will show you can play Rainbow Six Extraction for free if you have an Xbox PC Game Pass.
- Rainbow Six Extraction can use free using Game Pass
- How to Play Rainbow Six Game Extraction using Pass
Rainbow Six Extraction can use free using Game Pass
After delayed a million times, Rainbow Six Extraction is finally available in major gaming platforms. Originally known as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Quarantine, Rainbow Six tactical shooter Extraction is a multiplayer developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. This is actually a title derived from Rainbow Six Siege. But instead of being a PVP title, Extraction is a complete Eve cooperative game in which players must work together to combat and defeat a kind of alien-like parasites called Achaeans.
Do not believe it, this game is based on a game mode for a limited time in R6 Siege in 2018, called Outbreak. That’s why you see many operators Siege. Your job is to infiltrate an alien-infested place and complete objectives such as collecting samples, removing material from computers and gather information.
Anyway, R6 Extraction is also available for PC. Previously, Ubisoft launch their games used two pitchers on PC. Connect and Epic Games Ubisoft Launcher. But this time they have decided that Extraction is also available in PC Game Pass. Which means that if you have a subscription to PC Game Pass, do not have to buy the game at Ubisoft Connect or Epic Games Launcher. You can play the game for free. Here is how.
How to Play Rainbow Six Game Extraction using Pass
The process is quite simple. Here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure you are subscribed to PC Games Pass
- Open your Xbox application on Windows 10 and click Game Pass, located at the top left of the initiator
Click this banner at the top:
If you do not see the banner, update your Xbox application
- Once you click on the banner, you will be redirected to this link: gamepass.ubisoft.com/en-us
This is how it’s supposed to be the page:
Log in with your Microsoft account. Be sure to use the account you used to subscribe to Game Pass
- Once you do, you will be prompted to log in to your account Ubisoft.
- Once you are done with all that, the page will display all the details. Check and make sure everything is in place. Once you press the ‘Continue’ button, changes can not be reversed
- You will then be prompted to start Ubisoft Connect. In case you have not downloaded it, select the ‘Download Ubisoft Connect’ option instead
- If you can do everything correctly, then downloading R6 Extraction should start as soon as you open Ubisoft Connect
- If not, just go to the Games tab and start downloading from there.
The download size Extraction R6 is about 55.6 GB. The size of the main game is around 47 GB, and you can download the optional HD Texture Pack 8.5 GB, if desired.
And, my friends, how they can get for free with Rainbow Six Extraction Microsoft PC Game Pass. Happy gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last updated on January 20, 2022
Leave a Reply