The global release of the long-awaited team hero-player Overwatch 2 is scheduled for October 4. Although the game is free on all platforms, players have the opportunity to purchase a set of Watch point Pack, which includes several cosmetic awards for the game.
- What do you get in the Watch point Pack in Overwatch 2?
- How much does the Watch point package in Overwatch 2 cost?
- Where to buy Overwatch 2 Watch point Pack?
- What can you spend Overwatch coins on Overwatch 2?
- How long is Watch point Pack in Overwatch 2?
- is it worth buying Watch point Pack in Overwatch 2?
- What includes Overwatch 2 Premium combat pass?
- What includes the legendary Overwatch edition?
What do you get in the Watch point Pack in Overwatch 2?
Overwatch 2: Watch point Pack is a purely cosmetic set for the game, which includes the following awards:
- Season 1 Premium Battle Pass with 80 levels of unlocked content
- Overwatch: legendary edition
- Two new skins Space Raider for a soldier 76 and Cole Cassidy.
- 2000 Overwatch coins
- Exclusive icon of the player Overwatch 2 only if you make a preliminary purchase, that is, buy a set until October 4.
What includes Overwatch 2 Premium combat pass?
The seasonal military pass Overwatch 2 contains 80 levels of unlocked cosmetic content. Although some of these awards can be unlocked for free, players can purchase a Premium combat pass to get all the following items:
- Immediate access to the new hero Kirk
- 20 percent strengthening of combat passes XP
- 1 mythical skin for Genii
- 5 legendary skins and 1 epic skin
- 1000 Overwatch coins
- Several other awards, including amulets for weapons, poses, souvenirs, intro and registered cards.
What includes the legendary Overwatch edition?
Overwatch: Legendary Edition is a set released back in July 2018 and includes the full version of the game and the following cosmetic objects:
- 5 epic and 5 legendary skins, including Khan Okapi, Shrank Ana and Cole Cassidy
- The images of the heroes, including Black watch Reyes, Strike Commander Morrison, Overgrown Bastion, head of the Farrah Security Service and Slipstream Trace.
- Heroes of the Storm-Traise Hero
- World of Warcraft-Peter of the baby Winston
- Diablo III-Wings of Mercy
- Intrastate portraits of Star craft II and a Hearthstone card shirt
How much does the Watch point package in Overwatch 2 cost?
Overwatch 2: The Watch point Pack set can be purchased for $39.99 on all platforms on which the game is available, namely Microsoft Windows, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo.
Where to buy Overwatch 2 Watch point Pack?
You can purchase a set in a platform store on which you will play the game:
- Battle.net store (for PC)
- Xbox store
- PlayStation store
- Nintendo store
What can you spend Overwatch coins on Overwatch 2?
You can spend the in-game Overwatch Coins currency to buy various cosmetic objects in the store such as skins of heroes, talismans, intro and much more. In addition, you can also buy a premium combat pass for Overwatch coins every season.
How long is Watch point Pack in Overwatch 2?
The Watch point Pack package will be available as an introductory package for Overwatch 2 until it is removed by developers, and most likely this will not happen soon. This will help new players start working with the game microtransactions and cosmetic content. However, you can get an exclusive player icon only if you purchase a Watch point Pack set until October 4.
is it worth buying Watch point Pack in Overwatch 2?
Taking into account all the items that you get with the observation point, this is a fairly honest deal for $40 and definitely costs if you are fond of intrastate cosmetics . If you are not worried about cosmetic awards, you can still buy a set to help developers financially and provide good support for the game for a long time.
Stay with us in games for professionals to learn more about the content of Overwatch 2. In the meantime, read our article on how large the size of the Overwatch 2 download is the full size of the game OW2.
Leave a Reply