Genshin Impact is an excellent game in which you can play with friends, especially when you collect materials for the boss. Most joint sessions consist of four players, but it can disappoint a little, since communication is not so much. If you play online, that is, some unwashed rules that should be remembered.
Necklace Rules of Multiplayer Game Genshin Impact
Here are some things you need to keep in mind, playing a multiplayer game:
- Check the items that best work in the domain before fixing your character.
- Try not to get into the team from all the characters DPS.
- Do not choose Xiao or Hu Tao if you do not have a prepared NRE or healer.
- When using characters anemo, do not delay the enemies from other players.
- Zhongli does not protect the entire group, unless it uses his explosion and is not on C2.
- Do not use low-level characters or characters without level talents.
- Do not delay the party, fighting with another player for who will play a certain character.
- Remember that some characters simply do not work together – do not take Chongun to the Geo team.
As a rule, you just need to remember the boss with whom you fight, and what your character’s abilities are doing. Chongün as well as C6 Bennet For example, change the types of elementals in the group attacks when they use their explosion.
In addition, if you need shield Best to take with me such a character, as albedo , which can easily provide shields for the entire team. Watch out what other players do, and communicate in the chat, if you have doubts about the group composition.
To learn more about GENSHIN IMPACT, read the section “How to add new areas in custom domains – the Genshin Impact Divine Ingenuity event” in the game manuals!