There are six Kyber bricks to unlock at each level of Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. One by completing the level, three by filling the bolt indicator until you reach True Jedi, one for collecting all miniKits and one by completing the three level challenges. In this guide, we will show you how to get all minikits and challenges, as well as we will also describe which characters unlock when completing the the Copa-Khetanna level in episode VI.
- Minikit Cup-Khetanna # 1
- Minikit Cup-Khetanna # 2
- Minikit Cup-Khetanna # 3
- Minikit Cup-Khetanna # 4
- Minikit Cup-Khetanna # 5
- more Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Guides
- Locations of Copa-Khetanna minikits: Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker
- Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Copa-Khetanna level challenges
- Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Copa-Khetanna character is unlocked
Locations of Copa-Khetanna minikits: Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker
By collecting the 5 minikits at the Copa-Khetanna level, you will unlock the A-Wing Rebel (micro).
Minikit Cup-Khetanna # 1
Hit the four surveillance droids using the bowl of the bow (the front of the ship).
Minikit Cup-Khetanna # 2
Once you can get to the back of the ship after fighting against Boba Fett, she uses a hunter to destroy the two golden boxes there. Use the parts to add to the giant cannon and then spon out and strip the lever, a minikit will trigger towards the ship’s cover.
Minikit Cup-Khetanna # 3
At the back of the ship where R2 is, destroys the sand castles and everything else around the large square on the floor to build a slot for a Gonk droid. Return to the area where it began and fired the target on the mast, which will give you the Droid Gonk you need. On the way back, you must use a Jedi or Sith to stack the boxes to mount the GONK to return to the highest area since you can not use the hook to get up (or if you have an unlocked Gonk character, that’s easier ). Even easier, of course, it is forcing the lifting of the droid.
Minikit Cup-Khetanna # 4
Where the broken railing is on the back of the boat, grabs down and then run through the edge and you will find a minikit.
Minikit Cup-Khetanna # 5
There is a grip bar on the mast, have a character grip it and then send another to where the floor has fallen and you will find a minikit.
Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Copa-Khetanna level challenges
Boba Fett? Without sweating! – Destroy one of the rockets of Boba Fett while she is still in the air. The easiest way to do it is with one of the ship’s cannons, instead of using a light saber or a blaster.
Do you like that? – Hats Boba Fett with a diverted beam. Basically, use a Jedi or Sith and let them stay with their light saber until it hit Boba Fett, which should not take a long time.
Shot with Effect – Hit Boba Fett with a light saber thrown while in the air. In the second phase of the fight, hold the launch button until it is fixed on Boba Fett and let it fly.
Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Copa-Khetanna character is unlocked
By completing the Copa-Khetan level for the first time, you will unlock the following characters:
- Leia (Jabba Palace)
- Han Solo (Carbonita Shirt)
- Jabba El Hutt
To continue the story until the next level, you will also unlock
- Imperial lambda class shuttle
more Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Guides
- Episode I: The Ghost Threat Level Guides
- Episode level guides II: the attack of the clones
- Episode III: The revenge of Sith level guides
- Episode IV: Level Guides of a New Hope
- Episode V: The empire counterattack level guides.
- Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi Level Guides
- Episode level guides VII: the awakening of strength
- Episode level guides VIII: Last Jedi
- Episode level guides IX: The Rise of Skywalker
- A jump guide and jump level
- They fly! Level Guide
- C-3P-OH without level guide
- The guide of the force level to do it
- Level Guide Be With Me