The 20-year-old striker signed a new five-year contract in the summer with his regular club FC Chelsea before he was borrowed at Southampton. There he shot eight gates in 24 competitive games. For the Albanian national team he met three times in ten plays.
“Armando gets better and better. He is a unique player with unique strengths. He is fast, robust and a scorer,” said Chelsea Trainer Thomas Tuchel in January over the 1.91 meter Broja. Chelsea does not consider no sale of the striker, Tuchel did not want to comment on it.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Nagelsmann: “That had nothing to do with mentality”
* Brazzo vs. Matthew: “It’s ware!”
* FCB: Conversations with Gnabry sticking
* Defense at Bavaria: Boateng manifests itself
* The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn – Register now!
Broja went through Chelsa’s youth department before he gained initial experience in the Netherlands at Vitesse Arnhem in the Netherlands last season. In addition to Dortmund and the FC Bayern, the FC Arsenal is currently interested in him.